Step by step instructions on how to use the Diamond Search.
1) Find the shape you are looking for, we have everything from Round Cut, Princess Cut to Pear Cut, or Heart Cut.
2) Choose the Size (Carot) you are looking for. If you are unsure of what size leave the parameters as wide as possible.
3) Choose your price range. We understand price may be the first thing you look at, please take a look through all shapes and sizes to find the right diamond for your budget.
4) Choose your Color:
D: D is the highest color grade and is an extremely rare diamond since it is considered colorless.
E: E has almost no color that can only be detected by a gemologist, and is a rare diamond. F: F is still considered colorless with only a very slight hint of color, and is rated a high quality diamond. G: G is a high quality diamond that is nearly colorless.H: H is a high quality diamond that is nearly colorless. I: I has only a slight hint of color and is rated a top value. J: J has slightly more color and is rated a top value. K-M: These diamonds may appear yellow or slightly brown depending on the cut grade.
5) Choose your Diamond Clarity, this is the lack of blemishes a diamond has:
F: Flawless: No internal or external flaws. Extremely Rare
IF: Internally Flawless: no internal flaws, but some surface flaws. Very rare.
VVS1-VVS2: Very Very Slightly Included (two grades). Minute inclusions very difficult to detect under 10x magnification by a trained gemologist.
VS1-VS2: Very Slightly Included (two grades). Minute inclusions seen only under 10x magnification.
SI1-SI2: Slightly Included (two grades). Minute inclusions more easily detected under 10x magnification.
6) Choose your Diamond Cut, this is what gives a diamond its sparkle:
Excellent: Excellent cut reflects most of the light and is an exceptional quality diamond.
Very Good: Very good cut reflects most of the light and is considered an excellent value.
Good: Good cut grade reflects a good amount of light, although less than a very good cut grade.
Fair: This diamond will produce a fair amount of brilliance, although less than a higher grade of cut.
7) Choose a Lab, a lab is an institution that provides professional unbiased opinions of diamond attributes including shape, dimensions, carat weight, clarity, color, and fluorescence. These characteristics reflect the value of the diamond. If you would like your diamond to have a certificate from any certain lab please choose one:
GIA- Gemological Institute of America
AGS- American Gem Society
IGI- International Gemological Institute
HRD- Dutch abbreviation for Hoge Raad vor Diamant-Diamond High Council
EGL USA- European Gemological Laboratory located in the USA